Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Just what is My House of Health?


Have you ever thought or stated that you want to be healthier? What exactly does that mean to you? Are you thinking about your physical health and relating to your body? Or are you meaning your Mental, or Emotional health? Or maybe a combination of all three? Well, I've been pondering on the meaning of health a lot the past few years as I've had to overcome my own health challenges. It is something I've become very passionate about and love teaching what I've learned. I've had several clients tell me I should write a book. And while this isn't a published book, it is a journal of ideas and information that will hopefully help many of you that are struggling along your own personal journey to health.

Health is defined as the condition of your body, mind, and spirit. Complete, or total health then, would include balance in all three areas. When we are out of balance in one area, it can (and often does) affect the other areas. Personally, I love the comparison of our body to a house for our spirit and mind. I love that! In pondering about my own house of health (body, mind, and spirit), I've often wondered what kind of condition it is in. Hence, the website name "My House of Health". My hope for this blog-site is to inspire, inform, and empower you to reclaim your own personal House of Health and create balance in all areas of your body, life, and relationships. So if you are interested in experiencing greater health (in all areas of your body, mind, and spirit), stick with me and we'll adventure out on an exciting and beautiful journey to creating balanced health together.


To Your House of Health and Mine,
With Much Love & Gratitude,

Kathy Heinsohn   

No comments:

Post a Comment